Monday 29 July 2013

God will restore.




Psalm 71:20

English Standard Version (ESV)
20 You who have made me see many troubles and calamities
    will revive me again;
from the depths of the earth
    you will bring me up again.


After attending a funeral service this week, I was reminded of the point of this life, Jesus. Why did Jesus come on this Earth? To restore us,save us and make us worth something. We as Christians have the honor of being called children of God! He decides all things, like when He wants to bring us back home. 
 That is when we are fully restored.

Here in this moment we all need restoration. We should not have this privlage, to improve, gain, in Christ. I look at myself and think I could have done more up to this point ,but since I'm still here God has more to do with me and you! Let's not lose focus. God will restore. 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment